Update: This position has been filled. Welcome Katie Clifford to the Spiritopia team!
Spiritopia Liqueurs is a small but dynamic company that makes premium artisan liqueurs. We are looking for some additional part-time help. Current employees handle many job duties and this is the expectation for new employees also. While most candidates will not have all of the desired experience, preference will be given to those who cover more areas and are willing to learn new skills.
- Attitude: Team oriented, flexible, positive, enthusiastic about our products, desire to learn.
- Processing: Pouring, lifting (40 lbs), mixing, measuring, monitoring processes, cleaning. Actually, lots of cleaning!
- Customer oriented: Has or can obtain alcohol serving permit. Must be 21 years old or over. Must be comfortable talking with and selling to the public at events. Reliable transportation required.
- Processing experience: Commercial food prep, brewing/winemaking/fermentation, distilling.
- Technical expertise: General chemistry, analytical chem esp chromatography.
- Sales experience: Marketing and/or sales, especially in alcoholic beverage industry.
Hours and pay dependent on qualifications and availability. Probably 10-20 hours/week at this time, partially on weekends. Please mail resume to email@example.com.